Download Subway Surfers APK Game Latest Version for Android

Description  
DASH as fast as you can!
DODGE the oncoming trains!Help Jake, Tricky & Fresh escape from the grumpy Inspector and his dog.

★ Grind trains with your cool crew!
★ Colorful and vivid HD graphics!
★ Hoverboard Surfing!
★ Paint powered jetpack!
★ Lightning fast swipe acrobatics!
★ Challenge and help your friends!

Join the most daring chase!

A Universal App with HD optimized graphics.

By Kiloo Games and Sybo Games
Screen

 Type
Arcade & Action Games  - kiloo
Size
29 MB
Version
1.19.0 | February 13, 2014
Requirements
Android 2.3.3 and up
Download
APK - DIRECT LINK
Download Subway Surfers    |  ( Google Play

6 comments Blogger 6 Facebook

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now a days everyone is playing the android games and those games are really interesting to play. I also like to spend my lots of time playing the games. The Sims Freeplay Mod Apk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.
    download game guardian free apk

    ReplyDelete

 
Download Android Apps APK © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Top